Handle ShieldsTransit 2014-2021
How does it work?
Break-ins can occur as a result of the handle being spiked to gain access to the internal mechanisms that open the door. Handle Shields are door-specific, providing external protection against this method of attack.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Side Door||£ 46.02||£ 80.71||£ 130.71|
|Back Door||£ 46.02||£ 80.71||£ 130.71|
|Side Door and Back Door||£ 92.04||£ 161.42||£ 211.42|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Protects against handles being spiked or ripped off
- Popular security upgrade for vans vulnerable to attack
- External fitted handle as well as internal security shielding (depending on your vehicle)
- Vehicle specific to suit your van
- The shield acts a visual deterrent
- Protect the internal lock mechanisms
- Vehicle specific shields are supplied with all required fixings, fittings, and instructions to enable a professional installation
- Most external shields are available in powder coated black and stainless steel (depending on your vehicle)
- Shielding can cover existing damage as well as protect vulnerable areas of the vehicle