Hook LockTransit 2014-2021
How does it work?
The Hook Lock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. A deadlocking hook bolt engages into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock. We recommend our Hook Lock is fitted to both the side and rear door.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Side Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Back Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Side Door and Back Door||£ 174.72||£ 306.43||£ 356.43|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Designed and manufactured exclusively for Car Keys Solutions to meet the demanding requirements of commercial vehicle security
- The lock case has a compact footprint permitting several fitting positions
- 60% less metal is removed from the structural part of the door during installation compared to other hook lock cases, resulting in the most effective security
- Black lock case gasket supplied as standard
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a professional installation
- Kits available in T-Series and S-Series key systems
- cylinders, housings, and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- black nylon external barrel trims supplied as standard to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Satin nickel-plated brass barrel trims, oversized black barrel trims, and angled black barrel trims are also available
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Suitable for Electric and Hybrid variants