How does it work?
The Slamhandle is a powder-coated stainless steel replacement handle, providing effective security with internal strengthening plates Slamlock. Once the door is shut it locks automatically and can only be opened using the Slamlock key.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Side Door||£ 157.56||£ 276.34||£ 326.34|
|Back Door||£ 157.56||£ 276.34||£ 326.34|
|Side Door and Back Door||£ 315.12||£ 552.67||£ 602.67|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Maximum security with a straightforward installation by integrating with the vehicle O.E. locking system
- High-security slam operation, combining high visual deterrence with a pleasing appearance
- Cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a professional installatioN
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys
- Suitable for Electric