How does it work?
The Slamlock is primarily designed for couriers, multi-drop delivery drivers and any operations where a driver may be regularly in and out of a loading area throughout the day. The Slamlock safeguards against the driver forgetting to lock the doors. Once the door is shut it locks automatically and can only be opened using the Slamlock key, dramatically reducing the chances of theft.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Front Driver Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Front Passanger Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Driver and Passanger Door||£ 174.72||£ 306.43||£ 356.43|
|Side Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Back Door||£ 87.36||£ 153.22||£ 213.22|
|Side Door and Back Door||£ 174.72||£ 306.43||£ 356.43|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Suitable for Electric and Hybrid variants
- Maximum Security with a straightforward installation by integrating with the vehicles' O.E. locking system
- High-Security Slam Operation, high visual deterrence whilst maintaining the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting finish and consistent performance
- Lock kits are vehicle door specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a cost-effective and professional installation
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)