Statement LockRELAY 2006-2021
How does it work?
The Statement Lock mounts externally to the doors of the vehicle, bracing them together while providing an effective visual deterrent. When fitted higher in the door it helps to protect against the door from being bent down. As a deadlock working independently from the manufacturers’ locking system, it offers flexibility to the operator of the vehicle allowing them to use this extra security when required.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Side Door||£ 148.2||£ 250.80||£ 300.80|
|Back Door||£ 148.2||£ 250.80||£ 300.80|
|Side Door and Back Door||£ 296.4||£ 490.20||£ 540.20|
|Two Side Doors and Back Door||£ 444.6||£ 779.76||£ 829.76|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Designed to automotive standards and manufactured only by Locks 4 Vans
- High security, lightweight and robust
- Small footprint allows it to be installed in several positions
- Can be keyed alike to T Series Deadlocks, Slamlocks, and Ford Replacement Locks
- Cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings and fittings to enable a professional installation
- Kits available in T-Series key systems
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Deadlock version only
- Suitable for Electric & Hybrid variants