Replacement car keys services year-round - 7 days a week
The replacement car keys process may occur for various reasons. It can be because the car keys were lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair. The car keys can be replaced as well, per request for one’s comfort knowing that a brand new car key may last longer than a repaired car key or for just having a brand new car key altogether.
The process of car keys replacement is an auto locksmith service provided by a person or a company with experience, qualified and most importantly in possession of all the specialised equipment needed to tackle every aspect of the job.
If locked out of the vehicle because the car keys are lost, stolen, misplaced or even damaged to the point of no use, Car Keys Solutions, the auto locksmith company based in East Finchley, is also offering besides car keys replacement services, vehicle unlocking, door lock and ignition switch repair, recoding or replacement. For lost or stolen car keys, we also offer emergency mobile auto locksmith services as we understand the gravity of the situation.
Areas that we cover
The auto locksmith car key replacement services are done 365 days a year at our location in East Finchley 142-144 East End Road, London N2 0RZ or through our mobile division. We have several dispatch locations. Please check the list below to see where we offer services for car keys replacement
- Greater London;
- Luton Airport;
- Heathrow Airport;
- Stansted Airport;
- Gatwick Airport;
- City Airport;
- Counties and its towns and cities:
- East Sussex;
- West Sussex;
Having multiple locations to dispatch from, gives us the ability to have a response time to the location of the vehicle within an hour. If you are not sure if we cover your area, please call us on 0203 393 5669. There is an excellent possibility that we cover your area as well but didn’t update our list. We strive to keep our list updated as we expand the areas that we cover.
Car keys replacement done while you wait
We are viewed as a trustworthy auto locksmith company to provide solutions for every car keys problem. But, this is not us talking; it is the thousands of positive reviews we have received over the years. You can check on uk.trustpilot.com reviews carkeyssolutions.co.uk.
Yes, there are several choices of other auto locksmiths companies to choose from, but what makes us stand above everyone else, is our mobile fleet of vehicles that can be dispatched at any given moment and be at the location requested within an hour. At Car Keys Solutions, we believe that nobody should pay a hefty price just because one would find himself/herself in a stranded situation. We also don’t think that nobody should be left without an operational vehicle for more than it has to. Which is why stock keys for almost each make and models and that give us the ability to have the car back on the road 99% of the time within the same day.
When calling Car Keys Solutions, there are a few details that we will need to get the process started:
- A precise location so our technicians can find you. Then a brief description of the problem, including if any car keys are still present or parts of the key;
- Advise us if any components such as door lock or ignition mechanism have ever been replaced. There it may be a discrepancy between door lock and ignition if the key codes have been ordered using the chassis number. Having this information may lead our auto locksmith technician to approach the job differently, therefore saving time and perhaps money.
- Ever since 1995, the car keys are fitted with a transponder chip that is paired with the vehicle, which is part of the immobiliser system. To start the car, the code stored in the transponder chip has to match the immobiliser code stored in the security module. Depending on the type of car key, the code matching will happen when inserting the key into the ignition switch, this will be for the basic car keys. For fob keys or keyless systems, when either approaching the vehicle or inside the car the code matching happens automatically. If the codes in either the transponder chip or the immobiliser system do match with one another, the vehicle will not start. As for us at Car Keys Solutions, to avoid any unnecessary delays, we would need to know the vehicle registration, VIN number and make and model to ensure that once we are with your vehicle, we have all the necessary equipment with us.
- Still, deciding whether to choose Car Keys Solutions? Please have a look at the thousands of reviews we have been receiving from our customers on reviews.co.uk carkeyssolutions.co.uk, too;
- Last but not least, when our technician arrives at the location provided, please have the proper documentation ready to prove ownership of the vehicle.
How to get in touch with us
There are several ways to do that. You can call us on 0203 393 5669, you can visit our shop in East Finchley, 142-144 East End Road, London N2 0RZ or you can send us an email at email@example.com.
Which makes and models do we cover?
We cover almost all makes and models. Please see the list on the makes and models page. If you do not see your make and model on the list, please give us a call on 0203 393 5669. The chances are, that we may cover your make and model, we just didn’t get around to update our list. We do try to maintain an accurate and updated list of makes and models that we service.
Sometimes the car keys can be repaired as well. If you are not sure if your car key can be repaired please click on the link car key repair to find out more.
You may also be interested in reading about what to do to maintain the vehicle security if the keys are lost or stolen. Read more about this on LOST OR STOLEN KEY SECURITY.
Do you have any comments, compliments or criticism, we would love to hear from you. If you find information that is erroneous, please let us know. We want our content to be correct and we will make the appropriate corrections when necessary. You can call us on 0203 481 9513, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the reading and would like to stay updated, please sign up for our newsletter.