Multiple vehicle safety and security problems
Problem: Even though vehicle security systems are becoming more and more sophisticated, unfortunately that doesn’t mean vehicles are becoming increasingly safe against theft, hijack, break-in or vandalism. That’s because:
- These days factory-installed alarm systems can be easy for a thief to disable.
- Signals from keyless ignition systems and aftermarket security systems can be vulnerable to relay attacks, meaning they can be easily hacked, copied and used to steal vehicles.
- Control signals from key fobs can suffer from radio interference, while control signals from smartphones depend on mobile network signals.
Problem: Vehicle owners’ safety can be compromised in car parks when they need to unlock doors when their arms are already full of shopping.
Problem: There’s no denying that vehicle location and tracking systems can be extremely useful – but no matter how little or how much vehicle and fleet owners actually use them, those subscription costs really do mount up over time.
Problem: General wear and tear on vehicle components can often go undetected until it’s too late and it’s discovered the hard – and least convenient – way.
A single vehicle security and safety solution
Introducing the StarLine S9 Series: it’s not just an alarm and immobiliser – it’s a whole new intelligent vehicle protection system.
It provides protection against theft, hijack, break-in and vandalism with features that include:
- Driver identification and authorisation
- ID / smartphone tag required to start
- PIN sequence using the vehicle controls
- Theft / hijack protection in the form of safe engine cutout – either automatic or via the vehicle owner's command signal
- Sophisticated and reliable protection against all known code-grabbing / relay attacks
- Hands-free unlocking so there’s no need to stop and find the vehicle key with your arms full of shopping
- Vehicle movement detection by the bult-in 3D accelerometer, plus instant alert sent to the owner via SMS
- Complete clarity of all smartphone control signals, in both high-signal and no-signal locations.
But the StarLine S9 Series doesn’t just provide total security for your vehicle. It’s also a diagnostic and status reporting system to make sure your vehicle isn’t just secure when you’re away from it – the system ensures that you always know your vehicle is safe and economical for you to drive.
The StarLine S9 analyses your driving style and suggests improvements for road safety and reduction of component wear and tear.
You get diagnostics reports on demand for the status of your vehicle’s:
- Fuel consumption
Other reports include:
- SIM card balance
- Battery charge level
- Cabin temperature
And there's no need to disconnect your factory-installed immobiliser/alarm security systems – all models in the StarLine S9 Series actually enhance the performance of any factory-installed security system
And you never have to pay a penny for vehicle location or trip tracking with the Starline S9 Series – it’s absolutely free no matter how often you use it, and whether you log on to the StarLine monitor site or use the StarLine mobile app.
Peace of mind – and reduced premiums
We have installed hundreds of StarLine systems in private and commercial vehicles, saving their owners a fortune in insurance premiums.
You too can reduce your premium payments and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your vehicle is completely protected when our trained and qualified technicians install your StarLine S9 Series Security System.
We’re here to help you keep your vehicle safe and secure. Call us today to discuss which model of the StarLine S9 Series is best for your needs and book your installation.