Are you in need of a car key replacement service for your Honda vehicle? Then you will find that we provide the most professional service within the Greater London area. Our experienced and trained technicians will come straight to you, no matter where your car is located, in order to resolve all of your key service issues, including whether your Honda car key has been broken, lost or damaged. With our mobile Honda car keys replacement service, our expert Honda specialist will get you back to your busy life, in an affordable manner. Get a free quote today!
Which Honda Car Key Have You Lost Or Broken?
No matter which Honda vehicle you own, our Honda car key replacement service will get you back on the road in no time at all. We understand how inconvenient a lost or broken key can be, particularly if you are in a rush, and so with our emergency hotline services, we aim to be with you in under an hour, depending on your location in London.
What Do You Need To Know About Honda Car Keys?
- A jammed ignition lock is one of the most common glitches on most Honda models, and so if you cannot turn the key, then our expert Honda locksmiths will utilise their skills to remove the lock and make a full repair while you wait.
- If your Honda car key is bent or damaged, our mobile Honda car key replacement team can be on hand within an hour.
- If your Honda key button still isn’t working after you’ve already changed the battery, then it may be time that you get a replacement for your Honda car keys.
- We always recommend to our customers that you get a second spare key cut and programmed to help protect your finances and your time in the future, particularly if you only own one key.
- Our mobile service can save you a lot of money, compared to a dealer who may charge up to £800 if all of the locks on your vehicle need changing. They will also make you wait for up to 10 working days.
What Honda Car Key Services Do We Provide?
Lost Or Broken Honda Car Key Replacement
If your car key is lost or broken, then you are going to need an efficient car key replacement service. We will come straight to you whether you’re located at home, at work, or on the road side, and replace your key with some of the latest diagnostic equipment as soon as you need us.
Honda Car Key Duplication
Duplicating your key is a great way to protect yourself from any future expenses if you were to lose or break your car key at another time. Our Honda car key duplication service is highly recommended if you only own one key. We can replace, repair and duplicate your Honda car keys on the spot, within the same call out.
Honda Car Key Programming
If your car was manufactured after 1995, then it will need to have a key that is programmed to your individual Honda vehicle. There are a number of different immobiliser systems (see below) that will all need to be programmed differently. Our highly trained team can carry this out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Honda Car Opening
If your keys are locked inside your car, there’s no need to panic. Our expert locksmiths can be with you within the hour, and gain entry to your car quickly and efficiently, without leaving a trace. This is one of the biggest emergencies that we face, and aim to consistently boost your services.
Honda Car Key Repair
Keys can be surprisingly fragile, so you may find yourself in a situation where your car key has snapped, or simply become too worn to function properly. We can professionally gel your key back together in order to repair your Honda car key back to its original working state.
Honda Lock & Ignition Barrel Repair
Whether your car key has snapped inside the ignition barrel, or your door locks aren’t functioning properly, we can help. Our professional Honda locksmiths can come straight to you in order to ensure that you are back on the road as quickly as possible, and in most cases our prices are far lower than those in a Honda dealership.
How Do Honda Car Keys Work?
Honda, along with many other car manufacturers, equipped their car keys with a factory-fitted immobiliser system linked to a small glass chip embedded in the car key. If your Honda vehicle was manufactured after 1995, then it will certainly contain the transponder chip. However, prior to the year 2000, Honda began to use security technology known as the red key system, where all vehicles came with a red master key which can be used to programme new keys. In order to tighten security on their vehicles even more, Honda implemented four immobiliser systems which vary in operation.
- Type 1 – The RED key has a distinct ID code which is then paired to a specific vehicle’s immobiliser control unit. This enables it to be re-programmed, and either adds additional programmed keys or deletes ID codes of lost keys.
- Type 2 – This system gets the transponder ID code directly from the immobiliser receiver. It compares it to a maximum of five codes stored in its memory. If this is accepted, then the fuel system is energized and the engine starts. If it is not recognised however, the fuel system the engine won’t start.
- Type 3 – These systems employ an amalgamate immobiliser control unit-receiver. It is located around the ignition switch, and if a programmed key is inserted, the immobiliser will be energised. This is then compared against five codes in its memory, and if the code on the key is accepted, the engine will start.
- Type 4 – This produces a rolling-type code once the key is inserted into the ignition switch, through an electronic circuitry.
It is important that you do not attempt to use a red Honda master key to drive the vehicle as it is solely intended as a programming key. Here at Car Keys Solutions, we can provide you with a duplicate or replacement even without the master key. If your car was produced after 2000, we will obtain the codes from the Dealer in order to cut and programme your key while you wait.
Which Honda Models Do We Provide Our Services For?
We can programme all types of keys and fobs to your Honda, including those with built in fob and key components. Our state of the art equipment and high quality products will ensure that our technicians get the precise match, instantly. Whether you’re struggling with an emergency, or not, you will find that our quoted price is competitive and will never break your budget. We will provide you with the car key solution on the spot, while you wait. Below is a list of the Honda models that we provide our services for, but don’t panic if you cannot see your car on the list. Call us now to discuss your requirements, and we will be certain to provide you with a tailored service for your Honda model.
- Honda Accord
- Honda Airwave
- Honda Civic
- Honda CR-V
- Honda CR-Z
- Honda Fit
- Honda Insight
- Honda Inspire
- Honda Jazz
- Honda Legend
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Pilot
- Honda Prelude
- Honda Stream
- Many Others
What Are The Benefits Of A Mobile Replacement & Repair Service?
When you turn to a dealer for a replacement or repair on your Honda car key, you will find that there are a huge number of costs involved. This will include the likelihood of having to tow your car to the nearest Honda dealer, sometimes twice, and also having to wait up to 10 working days for your replacement car key to be delivered. With Car Keys Solutions however, our efficient and fast mobile service are certain to provide you with a service that will get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Our Honda car keys services will cover all of your needs, whether your car key is lost, broken or damaged, in order to ensure that you are provided with a hassle-free service, as soon as you need us.
Why Choose Car Keys Solutions?
As a leading provider of car key replacement and repair in London, you can be sure that your Honda vehicle is in the safest of hands no matter which model you own. Our mobile replacement service is not only exceptionally convenient, but we also ensure that your costs stay as low as possible while still providing you with a dealer-standard service.