Lexus Car Key Replacement
- Available 7 days a Week from 08:00 – 22:00
- Emergency Mobile Callout Available
- Call Us for a Quote, or Request a Quote Online
Here at Car Keys Solutions, we can make replacing your specialised Lexus key a stress free proposition. Our reputable expert car keys replacement service will take care of securing a precise replica in no time. We have a team of trained and highly experienced technicians that can deployed to your location within the hour and at your discretion. A call to our professional customer service department will also alleviate any cost concerns with a free and affordable quote, so you don’t have to break the bank when it comes to replacing your lost, broken or damaged Lexus car keys. We can replace broken or damaged keys or a new one if you have lost a car key. Our brand provides a mobile car keys replacement unit that is ready to spring into action when needed.
Which Lexus Car Key Have You Misplaced?
No matter which car key or fob you need to have replaced or repaired, you can be sure that our exceptional team can provide you with the answer, every time. The luxurious Lexus brand provides a range of car keys relating to the age and style of the model, so which one do you need to have replaced?
What Should You Know About Lexus Car Keys?
- If you go through the misfortune of losing or breaking your Lexus car keys, then you don’t need to panic. Here at Car Keys Solutions, we can provide you with a range of services to help.
- All Lexus models manufactured after 1995 will have a transponder chip located within the ignition.
- There are numerous stages when it comes to replacing a Lexus key, including cutting the new key blade accurately and then programming the transponder chip to the Lexus’ immobiliser system.
- Newer Lexus vehicles will use a crypto code system, whereas older models will utilise a red key security system.
- If the Lexus’ key code is programmed incorrectly, or not at all, the Lexus will not start. Procedures for fobs will differ and these must be synchronised to the individual Lexus in order to lock and unlock the car doors.
What Lexus Car Key Services Do We Provide?
Broken Or Lost Lexus Car Keys
If you have lost or broken all of our car keys, then we can provide you with a mobile car key replacement service to suit your needs. With our help, you don’t need wait the standard 10 working days that it’ll take from a dealer. We can carry out our services on the spot, while you wait.
Lexus Car Key Duplication
If you’re simply looking for a spare key for your car, then we recommend our Lexus car key duplication. We highly suggest to all of our customers that their Lexus car key is duplicated to prevent any emergencies from happening in the future.
Lexus Car Key Programming
If you have bought a car key online, then it will probably be in need of programming. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to ensure that all of the coding is carried out correctly, so that your car will run as it should.
Lexus Car Opening
Are you keys locked inside of your car? Then our car opening service can help you to gain entry to your vehicle in a quick and efficient manner. Our expert locksmiths will help you get back on the road without leaving a scratch.
Lexus Car Key Repair
Keys can be snapped, cracked or chipped easily, but these may not need a full replacement. If this is the case, then you can take advantage of our car key repair service. We will professionally gel your key together and ensure that it is as good as new.
Lexus Lock/Ignition Barrel Repair
If you’re having problems with your door lock or ignition barrel then we can come straight to you to ensure that any issues are resolved as quickly as possible. You can be certain that we can provide you with the perfect solution for any problem that you are having with your car.
How Does Your Lexus Car Key Work?
Modern Lexus vehicles that were manufactured after 1995 will have a tiny electronic chip embedded in them known as a transponder chip. It is this tiny, yet complex, chip that allows the vehicle to start. The transponder chip will communicate with the immobiliser unit of the Lexus, and when the key is inserted and turned, the immobiliser will automatically search for a corresponding transponder. If the system cannot detect the correct chip, the engine’s fuel supply will be immediately cut off, making it impossible to remove, bypass or override. This provides the ultimate protection for your vehicle. When you have lost your key, we can ensure that your lost car key cannot be used by someone else by disengaging the key. Turn to Car Keys Solutions for car key programming and replacement today.