Business to business auto locksmith services
Car Keys Solutions for any car keys problems for all commercial accounts. Fast, reliable and professional with the goal in mind to get any or all of your vehicles back on the road in the least amount of time.
The private sector
We know all too well that the private sector is the engine that drives the economy forward. We also understand that any downtime of any of the vehicles related but not limited to car keys problems can mean revenue losses for the company and unwanted inconvenience added to the business partners. Whether is the company’s fleet of vehicles, the main dealership, insurance providers, leasing and fleet management companies or government, time lost means revenue lost, and it also means unreliability.
Healthcare is a vital sector that needs to be ready to go into action at any given moment without hesitation, with little to no advance notice. Ambulances are a critical component for the healthcare system, to respond to all emergencies without delay which without doctors and nurses cannot attend on-time to life-threatening situations. For all the above cases, Car Keys Solutions is a reliable and trusted locksmith company in the auto locksmith industry, whether it is for key repair, key replacement, key programming, key cutting or any other car locksmith services. When you call us, you are dealing directly with Car Keys Solutions and not a third-party company.
From Car Keys Solutions to you
From a B2B standpoint, you can rest assured that we are going to meet and exceed all expectations as far as responsiveness and ability to solve all car keys issues put before us, be it that is a lost car key, a broken key, bad ignition switch or steering column lock. But that’s not us saying all that. It is the feedback we have received from thousands of our past customers. Please check us out on Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Yell.
What are the services that we cover:
- Car key repair – also provided as mobile services;
- Car key remote control replacement – also offered as mobile services;
- Car key programming – also offered as mobile services;
- Car key cutting – also provided as mobile services;
- Lost car keys – also offered as mobile services;
- Steering column lock repair or replace – also offered as mobile services;
- Ignition switches repair or replace – also provided as mobile services;
- Door locks repair or replace – also provided as mobile services;
- Vehicle unlocking – also offered as mobile services;
- Ghost immobiliser installation;
- Vehicle tracking;
- Van security and safety.
Why choose Car Keys Solutions:
- Reliability. We are always fully stocked with a wide range of car keys and parts that will enable us to assist you at any given moment for almost any make and model and have it resolved most of the time within the same day;
- No recovery needed. With Car Keys Solutions, recovery is not needed. We can assist at one of our locations, but we offer mobile roadside assistance locksmith services, be it that is a BMW, Ford, Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota or any other make, as well;
- We are a well-known auto locksmith company in the industry, experienced and trustworthy. We’re open 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- We provide car key repairs by post when using our online car key service repair. This service is provided nationwide;
- Designated account manager. When dealing with us, you will have a go-to person that will be tasked with dealing with any car keys problems from beginning to the end;
- Special pricing depending on the size of the fleet;
- Reduced unplanned downtime costs;
- Repairs are done the same day!
Industries we cover
Frequent questions asked
Q: What types of vehicles do you service?
A: We offer our car key replacement, spare car key, key programming services and more, to most makes and models including commercial vans such as Citroen Berlingo, Ford Transit, Vauxhall Vivaro, Vauxhall Combo, Vauxhall Movano.
Q: What is the fastest way to get the car keys repaired?
A: The fastest and cost-effective way to have the car keys repaired, is to call us on 0203 393 5669 or click to message us on WhatsApp and we can dispatch a locksmith technician to where the vehicle is located within one-hour. For non-emergency key repairs, we encourage you to use our online car key repair by post.
Q: How does the online car key repair by post works?
A: You go on our online car key repair service, search for your vehicle and purchase the service you need. Then, you securely pack the key and send it to us. We can also arrange to collect the key from you. Once we receive the key, we will perform all the needed repairs, test it, and once it passes all the tests, we will send it back to you.
Q: How to get in touch with you?
A: While there are several ways to do that like filling the form on contact us page here on this website or visit one of our two locations, calling us will be the fastest way to address any car key concerns you may have. You can call us on 0203 393 5669 or visit us at one of our locations or you can email us at email@example.com.
- East Finchley, 142-144 East End Road, London, N2 0RZ;
- Kilburn, 286-288 Kilburn High Road, London NW6 2DB.
Q: Which areas do you cover?
A: As a mobile car locksmith company, we offer our key replacement, spare key, key repair, key programming, steering column lock repairs or replacement, door lock repairs or replacement services in but not limited to the following areas:
- Gatwick Airport
- Heathrow Airport
- Stansted Airport
- Luton Airport
- London City Airport
When having a fleet of vehicles, there are many things that could go wrong at any point in time. Murphy’s Laws: If anything can go wrong, it will. But that shouldn’t be the case when having Car Keys Solutions as a trusted partner. Moreover, as a rule of thumb, whether the vehicle is new or older, if it happens that you are having in your possession only one car key, then it’s time to get a spare key. We have seen one too many times when something like losing the only key or breaking the key can turn a situation from good to bad in a split second.