No one ever thinks about a lost car key until it happens to them, and when it finally does it can cause quite a panic. But, we’re here to keep your car troubles stress free. If you ever lose or break the car keys to your Mitsubishi you can come to us to get them replaced. We have vans that are stocked full of the latest technology and diagnostics equipment and will drive it to your location to get your car keys replaced or repaired onsite and on the day.
Which Mitsubishi Model’s Car Keys Need Replacing?
Mitsubishi cars are powerful, cool and incredibly well built. Over the years the technology used in Mitsubishi cars has only continued to improve and we at Car Keys Solutions make sure that our technology and our knowledge of Mitsubishi cars is always up to date. No matter what model of Mitsubishi you own, we’ll do our best to help.
What Is There To Know About Mitsubishi Car Keys?
- Mitsubishi car keys made after 1995 will contain a small microchip – smaller than a penny – called a transponder chip. This chip ensures that no other car key will work with your car except for yours and was introduced to the design to prevent car theft.
- The transponder chip in your Mitsubishi car key should be programmed specifically to your car in order to work. Without being properly programmed, your key won’t work with your car.
- Buying Mitsubishi car keys from second hand sellers puts you at a high risk of being scammed or paying for a faulty key. You should buy only from professional businesses with expert Mitsubishi technicians that have the equipment and the training to programme your key.
- The safest way to buy new car key is from an official Ford Dealer or from a professional car key repair and replacement company like Car Keys Solutions. However, getting replacement keys from a dealer may take days and be highly expensive while we replace car keys on the same day and charge considerably less.
- If you buy a second hand Mitsubishi car you may only receive one key while it is highly recommend that you own two. Most dealers will give you two car keys, but if you find that you weren’t given a spare Mitsubishi key or have lost one we recommend that you get a spare Mitsubishi car key programmed to your car as soon as possible to keep you prepared for a car key emergency.
What Services Do We Provide For Mitsubishi Car Keys?
Lost Or Broken Mitsubishi Car Key Replacement
If your Mitsubishi car key is ever lost, stolen or broken beyond repair, we can replace it fast. Our Mitsubishi technicians can put together a brand new car key for your Mitsubishi while you wait and are on call to any location at any time.
Car Key Duplication
If you don’t have a spare car key then you run the risk of being unable to access your car if your original key can’t be used and there’s nothing worse than being stuck without a car when you have places to be. That’s why we can provide you with a replacement key to reduce that risk. You can visit our base in London to get one made or we can come out to wherever you are and bring a new spare key to you.
Car Key Programming
With modern key design, the only way for a key to work with your Mitsubishi car is if it’s specifically programmed. Luckily the professionals at Car Keys Solutions have all of the diagnostic equipment necessary to programme your key to your car if it ever de-synchronises.
If you ever happen to lock yourself out of your car and need to get back inside we can safely open your car without leaving any damage. Our experts have the professional techniques and tools to get your car doors open in a jiffy without leaving a scratch.
Car Key Repair
Having a broken key doesn’t always mean that you have to buy a new one. Sometimes your key just needs a bit of fixing, and we’re the right professionals to turn to get that done. We have all of the right replacement Mitsubishi car key components and our technicians use the latest tech to piece together your Mitsubishi car key so it’s as good as new.
Car Lock Repair/Ignition Barrel Repair
Have you ever had your key snap off in the lock or ignition barrel? Maybe your Mitsubishi car key is working perfectly but your lock is the problem. Thankfully, our skilled technicians are more than capable of extracting keys from locks safely as well as repairing and replacing locks. Better still, they can do it all without dealing any damage to your car.
How Do Mitsubishi Car Keys Work?
Each new Mitsubishi car key has a transponder chip that responds to your car. If you try to start a Mitsubishi car with a key that isn’t properly programmed then you’re going to have a tough time. An immobiliser system in your car will prevent your engine from starting if your key’s transponder chip doesn’t have a 4 digit code that matches the unique code in your car. This is why you can only have your Mitsubishi car key s made by a Mitsubishi technician. Our expert technicians know all about Mitsubishi cars and keys and they have all of the best quality diagnostics equipment to programme your key to your car.
Which Mitsubishi Models Do Our Car Key Services Cover?
- Mitsubishi Pajero
- Mitsubishi L200
- Mitsubishi Lancer
- Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Mitsubishi Fuzion
- Mitsubishi Colt
- Mitsubishi Shogun
- Mitsubishi G-Wagon
- Mitsubishi Grandis
- Mitsubishi Sigma
- Mitsubishi Verada
- Mitsubishi Montero
- Mitsubishi Galant
What Should I Do If My Mitsubishi Car Key Is Broken Or Lost?
If you find yourself locked out of your car while you’re out and about the first thing you should do is keep calm. If you’re stuck outside at night, find yourself somewhere warm and safe and get on the phone to one of our helpful team members. We’re on call practically 24/7 so we’re prepared to put a stop to any emergency. All you have to do is tell us where your car is and our van full of high-tech equipment will be driven straight to your location as quickly as possible. After you’ve met us at your car and we’ve set to work, you’re free to grab a drink and relax, or you could go and get a bite to eat. Soon enough, you can come back and we’ll have your Mitsubishi car open and ready to be driven with a brand new car key to go along with it.
Which Of Our Mitsubishi Car Key Services Do You Require?
Emergencies are our specialty, so if you ever find yourself in a spot of bother you should give us a call. There’s no call out fee for our emergency services and we offer a 100% money back guarantee on our Mitsubishi car key repair and replacement services.
We’re renowned for our excellent customer service and always strive to help out where we can. We’ll save you money and time and will answer to a car key emergency at any time and at any location. If you have a car key emergency or want to ask more about our Mitsubishi car key services you can call us.