Loom GuardTransit 2014-2021
How does it work?
Loom Guards protect the vulnerable areas of the vehicle where the wiring loom can be cut or tampered with to break into the vehicle which disables the central locking. Repairing the loom can be expensive and inconvenient for the van owner if the wire is cut.
Protect your commercial vehicle today, we can supply only or Supply and Fit
|POSITION||PART ONLY||PARTS AND FITTING IN ONE OF OUR WORKSHOP LOCATIONS||PART AND FITTING WITH OUR MOBILE AUTO TEAM|
|Front Driver Door||£ 44.46||£ 77.98||£ 127.98|
|Front Passanger Door||£ 44.46||£ 77.98||£ 127.98|
|Driver and Passanger Door||£ 88.92||£ 155.95||£ 205.95|
If you are needing to purchase a high volume call us on 0203 393 5669.
- Protects the vehicle’s wiring looms
- Available for the O/S & N/S cab door and rear barn door (vehicle specific)
- Vehicle specific shields are supplied with all required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a professional installation
- Ford Transit 00>14 barn door
- Ford Connect 00>14 barn door
- Ford Custom 12> N/S & O/S cab doors and the rear door
- Ford Transit 14> N/S & O/S cab doors
- Citroen Dispatch/Peugeot Expert/Toyota Pro-ace 16>/Vauxhall Vivaro 19> barn door